Bank of Abyssinia Debit Cards
Take your money with you wherever you go with BoA debit card. It gives you instant access to your account anywhere you are.
- BoA’s debit card allows you to withdraw from your account at any point in time. It affords account holder’s secure and easy purchases through various payment systems like Point of Sale (POS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Explore your benefits
With slim figure and easy to carry shape, debit cards provide extreme convenience to account holders. Customers can withdraw money from their amount whenever they want to.
with BoA debit card you can purchase goods and services wherever there is a POS outlet.
This debit card has a chip embedded in it to provide additional security. Its PIN request minimizes fraud and account holders are the only designated users of their debit cards.
Any purchase made with a debit card will be reflected in the account holder’s statement. Moreover, unlike credit cards, debit cards only allow account holders to spend what is available in their account.
Habesha Gold Debit Card
Golden Treatment for Golden Partners
As the main business partners of BoA, you are of paramount importance to us. Gold Debit card powers your status in our bank and allows you unmatched purchasing power at a single stop. With superlative cash withdrawing capacity, you are the owner of unimaginable possibilities.
Habesha Ameen Debit Card
Ameen card for interset free Partners
Ameen interset free banking offers you the Habesha Ameen debit card which gives a massive purchasing power. With up to ETB 200,000 daily purchases you are offered exceptional services through this debit card.
Habesha Classic Debit Card
Loyal Customers, Exceptional Service
BoA values its banking customers. That is why we provide you with the Habesha classic debit card which gives to a massive purchasing power. With up to ETB 200,000 daily purchases you are offered exceptional services through this debit card.
Habesha Prepaid Debit
Prepaid debit services serve are one of the mostly used banking services. With features like pre-paid gift card, pre –paid student card, pre-paid expense card and pre-paid salary cards, these cards offer you the wide array of options and functionalities. A customer whether they have an account at BoA or not, they are eligible to have a prepaid card.
Co-Branded Pre-Paid Gift Cards
In partnership with different services providing entities, BoA provides payment and purchasing options for its customers. So next time when you are in a supermarket or a gift shop, you need not worry about not having your money with you. You can easily draw up your gift card and purchase.
General purposed Pre-Paid Gift Cards
- The cards are not linked to any personal account; they are non-personalized
- The cards are non-reloadable
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit from ATM, POS and daily cash advance is up to balance on the card
- For account operated by more than one signatory, card should not be issued to individual without the knowledge of the involved signatories. Other signatories must submitted formal request letter to Bank’s branch whereby any one of the signatories are allowed to operate it individually.
- Account maintained in the name of a company, where the company owner shall be the only person entitled for card banking service.
- Minimum of 1KYC requirements that stated in retail operation manual should be fulfilled to issue a prepaid card or family card for customers that do not maintain a deposit account at Bank of Abyssinia.
- Card must not be linked with overdraft accounts.
Reliable and Secure
You are a corner away from a BoA ATM. When you don’t have time just pop up at any of our ATMs and you can perform transactions like receiving, transferring and withdrawing money within a minute. Our ATMs also accept other bank’s ATM cards. Even if you don’t have account with us, you can access your other accounts through our ATMs.
Explore your benefits
- 24 hours service
- Privacy in banking communications
- Saves time
POS is a new way forward
Wherever you go, BoA POS is always available to make your purchase smooth and comfortable.
A point-of-sale device (POS) can be either a branch POS or merchant POS, which allows account holders to perform non-cash transactions, unlike the ATM machine.
- Pre – Authorization (Merchant POS)
- Pre – Authorization Completion (Merchant POS)
- Refund (Merchant POS)
- Balance Inquiry (Both)
- PIN Change (Both)
- Mini Statement (Branch POS)
- Fund Transfer (Branch POS)
- Money Receive (Branch POS)
- Cash advance (Branch POS)
- Purchase (Merchant POS)
- BoA Cards (Habesha Gold, Habesha Debit, Habesha Prepaid, and Gift cards)
- Visa Card (Visa Debit, Visa Credit Cards)
- Master Card (Master Debit, Master Credit, Master cards)
- Union Card
An agreement made by both Branch and Merchants with the necessary documents to be eligible these are some major formalities;
- Duly Renewed Trade License
- Registration Certificate
- Article of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Agency, if any
- Amendment Minutes if any